Friday, 17 September 2010

Where in the Westburn World am I now??

Thank you for helping me last time. When the big Earthquake happened I had to find shelter but once I was in I couldn't find my way out. I was just about to come out from where I was when people started walking around the room checking for damage. I was too scared to come out so I stayed there for ages. When the big aftershocks came, I tumbled down the back of this shelf. Luckily when Selena and Laura came looking for me they helped me out but they couldn't remember where we were either. I decided to stay as they left the room and my friend the bear kept me company. Please help me find my way out of here.
PS: My brain is expandable, so the more you tell me the more I remember.

Please leave your FIRST name and house to receive a housepoint.

Reporters: Selena and Laura

8 comments:

  1. Am in I room 21??
    I trust don't my built-in map model LostinTeder1200x much very. The Magnetic force on Earth make it funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in the staffroom?
    Tekanawa.
    I hope you find your way home! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. in the staff room.
    I am called Rebecca.
    Hillary PS YOU DONT NEED HTTP OR WWW OR // or : just type!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh.........I guess staffroom.

    Hillary
    Lucky...

    ReplyDelete
  5. in the staffroom

    rutherford

    ReplyDelete
  6. in mr Wards office

    tekanawa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Staff room!!!!


    I am in Hillary and my name is Greer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on this page as soon as it has been moderated by a teacher.