Friday, 3 September 2010

Where in the Westburn World am I now?

Let me properly introduce myself. My name is Sleaura Pursner and I am from Planet Tederweamorm. I was travelling in my new spaceship when I was suddenly sucked through a black hole and I ended up in Westburn School. I need you to help me find my way around the school. If you tell me correctly where I am, I will reward you with a Housepoint for your kindness. Thankfully I have met the really helpful Laura and Selena from the Media Team and they are telling me all about their new blog (and Earth)!


Please tell us your FIRST Name and your HOUSE by commenting.

Reporter: Selena & Laura

10 comments:

  1. Name: Patrick
    House: Hillary

    In the resource room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the teacher rsouce room

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in the teacher resouce room.
    Emily
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky, Hillary

    Resource room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The recourse room Jasmine Te Kanawa

    ReplyDelete
  6. RESOUERCE ROOM
    KATE
    TE KANWA

    ReplyDelete
  7. HILLARY :D

    you are in the resource room facing the slidy shelves near the photocopier :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm Olivia and I'm in Rutherford and you're in the room on the left side of the multi purpose room facing the cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura
    Sheppard
    resource room

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is Laura. My house is Sheppard and you are in the resource room

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on this page as soon as it has been moderated by a teacher.